This simple and perfect oven roasted salmon was a big hit at my Salad Board Dinner Party! Salmon is so easy (and fast!) to cook and everyone always loves it!
There are less than five ingredients to cook the salmon and most likely, you will already have ALL of them. Just buy a nice 2-3 pound WILD caught salmon filet, season with salt, pepper and fresh lemon juice! Serve with fresh chopped herbs like dill or parsley. Easy, quick and healthy! You just can’t beat it.
Check out all the sides and toppings I included to pull of the Salad Board Dinner. There is no right or wrong here people. Chop up your favorite veggies and make the piles pretty by separating like colors.
Pair the salmon with a nice rose wine and the dinner is complete! Enjoy!
Simple and Perfect Oven Roasted Salmon
- 2-3lb salmon filet
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- chopped dill or parsley
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with tin foil, place salmon skin side down
- Rub olive oil all over filet, squeeze lemon juice on filet, season with salt & pepper
- Roast for about 12-15 minutes. Take out when a knife stuck in the middle of the fish shows the flesh is still pink and shiny, but not opaque throughout. Cover with foil. It will continue to cook.
- Squeeze more lemon and served with chopped dill or parsley for color