Best in the summer when tomatoes are at their peak, this simple Greek salad bursts with flavor. This is a great addition to my Blue and White Greek Dinner with Salt Crusted Whole Branzino. Serve at room temperature.
Simple Greek Salad
- 4 tomatoes (heirloom or in season), seeded and large dice
- 2 peeled, seeded cucumbers (I like English), sliced and quartered
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- Feta cheese block (tear off for irregular chunks)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Toss all ingredients except feta cheese in bowl to combine. Gently fold in cheese. Serves 6-8.