There’s one thing on kids’ minds before trick-or-treating, and that’s… well… trick-or-treating. So, don’t try to wow them with a gourmet spread of adult foods. Instead, settle for easy-to-grab fruit that’s fun to look at and festive! Here are some great ideas for the best healthy Halloween-themed kid snacks: Alternating green and purple grapes on a skewer with candy eyes and Cutie tangerines with celery stems
Here’s what you need:
- Green and purple grapes
- Candy eyes
- Vanilla frosting
- Wooden skewers or toothpicks
- Cutie tangerines, peeled
- Celery sticks, cut into thin 2″ long “stems”
- Alternate purple and green grapes on a toothpick or skewer.
- Add a dab of frosting on one grape and gently press the eyeball on the frosting.
- Peel the tangerines so there is little to no pith.
- Add the celery tick to the center for it’s stem.