Get in the trick-or-treating spirit by throwing a Halloween dinner party. Take your menu beyond pizza with these elegant, yet festive Halloween food ideas and for your spooky feast! These Halloween finger breadsticks look super creepy and are sure to please even the most skeptical ghoul.
You can make these in a snap. Here’s what you need:
- 1 Roll of Pillsbury pizza refrigerated dough (although any pre-made dough will work)
- Tomato paste
- Slivered almonds
- Marinara sauce
- Preheat oven according to package directions.
- Simply roll out the pre-made refrigerated pizza dough and shape into thin fingers.
- Add the knuckle lines for added detail by using the dull side of a knife and pressing down gently.
- Use a small dab of tomato paste on each finger tip and place a slivered almond in the center for the dirty fingernail.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and bake according to package directions. Remove when they start to lightly brown. (Mine cooked faster than the directions said, so keep on eye on your fingers ????)
Marinara sauce makes a bloody good dip for these. So gross, but so perfect!
Mary Makaus says
I love the Pottery Barn tablecloth and how you themed it with complimentary colors, beautiful. The Halloween spinach dip is so cute and so easy. After my hair cut I’m on my way to make it for my family’s out of town visit. They are arriving in a few hours.
Thanks Mary! How did the spinach dip turn out??