Need an appetizer for a Halloween party? Start off with Halloween Graveyard Spinach Dip. Here’s one of my favorite recipes, but if you’re short on time, store-bought dip is great too. Costco has a great, party-size spinach and parmesan dip. Top with some chopped parsley for color, a few artfully-arranged Townhouse butter crackers (essential b/c they’re oval shaped like a tombstone!) and some eerie skeleton parts for a fun take on this classic appetizer.
- 1 cup spinach frozen, chopped, drained
- 6.25 ounces marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Oval-shaped butter crackers
- Chopped parsley for garnish
Blend artichokes, Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder in food processor for about 1 minute.
- In a separate large bowl, mix drained spinach, cream cheese, heavy cream, sour cream, mozzarella.
Combine artichoke parmesan mixture with spinach mixture.
Pour into oven-safe serving dish coated with non-stick spray.
Bake for 20 – 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
Remove from oven when bubbly and cheese is melted.
- Add crackers and parsley for garnish.
Mary from Life at Bella Terra says
This is ADORABLE and looks yummy too! My youngest daughter is so excited about Halloween. Since she is a senior in high school, I think we will drag out ALL the Halloween decorations and overindulge. This dip will be perfect if we decide to entertain around all the decorations. Thanks for sharing.
Oh I’m so happy to hear that! My kids loved it! Costco makes it VERY easy with their artichoke spinach dip too! Xoxo