Need an appetizer for a Halloween party? Start off with Halloween Graveyard Spinach Dip. Here’s one of my favorite recipes, but if you’re short on time, store-bought dip is great too. Costco has a great, party-size spinach and parmesan dip. Top with some chopped parsley for color, a few artfully-arranged Townhouse butter crackers (essential b/c they’re oval shaped like a tombstone!) and some eerie skeleton parts for a fun take on this classic appetizer.
- 1 cup spinach frozen, chopped, drained
- 6.25 ounces marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Oval-shaped butter crackers
- Chopped parsley for garnish
Blend artichokes, Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder in food processor for about 1 minute.
- In a separate large bowl, mix drained spinach, cream cheese, heavy cream, sour cream, mozzarella.
Combine artichoke parmesan mixture with spinach mixture.
Pour into oven-safe serving dish coated with non-stick spray.
Bake for 20 – 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
Remove from oven when bubbly and cheese is melted.
- Add crackers and parsley for garnish.